If you would like to commission Marcus Hunt to engrave your item:
• Begin by making contact either by letter, telephone or e-mail explaining what item you would like to have engraved and any ideas or input you many have. We will reply promptly in a friendly yet courteous manner with any information you may be seeking.
• The engraver will work with you personally to help you select the right style of engraving for your item. This includes helping you select the right text, font and/or art work you would like included.
• As costs can vary enormously according to the style, complexity and amounts of engraving we strongly urge you to telephone or write to us first with as much information as possible about the item and engraving required. This will enable us to give customers who provide us with these details an accurate and definite quote.
• Once you are happy with the proposed engraving, delivery time and quotation for the cost simply send us the item along with a 50% deposit.
• Commissions for engraving on new guns and rifles are being undertaken at this time. Inform the gun or rifle maker that you would like Marcus Hunt as the engraver and we will liaise with them.
• If you wish to have an already finished gun or rifle engraved we will be happy to liaise with a competent gunsmith on your behalf regarding preparation and finishing.
terms and conditions
• For small items a deposit of 50% of the quoted cost is required for all items to be engraved, the balance payable on completion. Cash, cheque or online credit card transaction via Pay Pal are acceptable. Goods will only be sent upon clearance of funds.
• Complex gun and rifle work will only be undertaken on agreed stage-payments. 30% deposit followed by a further 30% when the job is nearing completion. The final 40% upon delivery. Payment by cash or personal cheque only.
• Work on firearms will only be undertaken via Registered Firearms Dealers or upon the production of the relevant certificates.
• Whilst we undertake to take the utmost care of any item in our possession it is the owner's responsibility to make sure the said item is adequately insured as we cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond our control.
• Whilst we will endeavour to meet agreed delivery times we cannot be held responsible for late delivery due to unforeseen circumstances such as sickness or accident.